The Format


So before I left when I bought my EeePC I downloaded a copy of EeeXP which was supposed to be a better version of the XP that came with the netbook. Well it wasn't lol, infact some of the programs that came with it were in Spanish. I couldn't change them to english either. So I used my friends EeePC restore disc. Well, formatting is really annoying without a steady connection, I've been spoiled my whole life with broadband haha.

Well once I got my computer back up I decided I'd make most of a post dedicated to nothing but my beautiful loving wife, who helps me so much and makes me happy..even over in this crap hole;) She's buying a parrot, and asked to help pick a female parrot name...which I don't know any lmao. At least I'll have a cool new pet to come home to:P So yeah...dedicated post...

I love you Melissa, I just wanna kiss ya

When I start to think about you, I realize how much I miss you

You sent me a teddy bear, It kinda smells like your hair

when I eat a cookie, I really miss your nookie

I'm a really bad poet, and I'm not ashamed to show it;)

1 Response to The Format

  1. Melissa says:

    This is so much funnier now than when you woke me up at 3:30am to read it, lol. I love you. :)

Post a Comment